- Occupational Health
- Band 7
- 37.5 hours per week
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- £31,696 - £41,787 per annum
- Today at 23:59
Please note that contact with applicants will usually be by email, and so please check all of your mail folders regularly (unfortunately some providers filter our messages into junk mail folders).
Do you share our values? We’re looking for applications from people who:- care about what they do
- respect and value others
- listen in order to improve
- always do what they can to be helpful
…to help make us a valued and trusted partner within our care system, that delivers safe effective care to our local population.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Occupational Health & Wellbeing Service for qualified and experienced Specialist Nurse Practitioner (SCPHN -OH).
About the role:
We are looking for a committed and confident practitioner to join our friendly SEQOHS accredited multi-disciplinary team. primarily based at our Clifton Moor site in York.
Supporting the Clinical Manager; you will plan, develop and deliver specialist nursing provision to both the Trust and our diverse group of contract customers, offering a full programme of services, from pre placement to end of employ whilst managing and supporting a small team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Competent in delivering Occupational Health practice in a variety of sectors but ideally within the NHS.
- A confident, competent and highly motivated individual with ability to engage others to effect positive health change
- An excellent communicator, who can support the development of others in the team through example and mentorship.
- Able to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team to promote high standards of skill and practice.
- Flexible, adaptable and dynamic in their approach and able to undertake occasional travel to different sites
Your highly developed specialist knowledge will be underpinned by theory and experience, combined with strong demonstrable leadership and management skills.
In return we can offer you:
• Supportive & friendly working environment
•Actively encouraged to learn and develop within your role
• Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
• Commitment to and support for your wellbeing.
• NHS Pension Scheme
• NHS discount and salary sacrifice schemes, including childcare vouchers
We would strongly encourage anyone interested in this exciting opportunity to contact us to arrange an informal visit to the site.
If you are passionate about making a difference and want to contribute to an Organisation which is continuously striving to improve then we would love to hear from you.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Karen O'Connell, Operations Lead, OH&WBS
Telephone 01723 342383