- Children's Therapy
- Band 2
- 22.5 hours per week
- Springhill House
- £17,460 - £18,702 pro rata
- Today at 23:59
Please note that contact with applicants will usually be by email, and so please check all of your mail folders regularly (unfortunately some providers filter our messages into junk mail folders).
Do you share our values? We’re looking for applications from people who:- care about what they do
- respect and value others
- listen in order to improve
- always do what they can to be helpful
…to help make us a valued and trusted partner within our care system, that delivers safe effective care to our local population.
The Children’s Therapy Team in Scarborough are looking for an enthusiastic Band 2 Clerical Officer for 22.5 hours per week to work within the team by providing administrative support for a variety of day to day tasks alongside admin colleagues.
As a department we have strong links with education services, social care and the paediatric multidisciplinary team.
There is a robust support network for all staff including management supervision and peer support.
This permanent post will involve:
- Dealing with telephone calls from a variety of sources including: parents/carers, education settings, health professionals and social care staff, following departmental guidelines in dealing with patient enquiries.
- Processing referrals to the team.
- Booking appointments for therapists and assistants for Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language Therapy
- Inputting patient related information on Systm One
- Collating reports on all aspects of service delivery as required by the team, using standard template formats.
- Processing confidential information following Trust guidelines
- Undertaking general admin duties including departmental minutes, filing, record retrieval, dealing with queries from within the team and from outside agencies as required.
Based at Springhill House in Scarborough, we are a friendly, supportive, enthusiastic team, keen to deliver the best possible service to our patients and their families. This role is an integral part of delivering that aim.
If you think this could be the job for you, please get in touch for more information or to visit.
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the resident labour market test. UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UKVI website. From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) will also be subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal Records Checks for Overseas Applicants.
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Therapy Team Manager